TERMS + CONDITIONS
- No refund is available if the property sells or if the goods are requested to be removed prior to the end of the initial rental period.
- For property styling contracts, that are longer than 4 weeks, an additional free period is usually included in the contract. If the property sells before the end of the contract, Huntley + Co reserve the right to collect the stock once the free period commences.
- All our furniture & accessories are for display purposes only and are not intended for use.
- A $1000 refundable bond against damage will be charged when you book your first job with Huntley + Co. The bond will be retained until a refund is requested in writing and all stock has been returned undamaged. If there are any outstanding invoices owning to Huntley + Co, or if stock has been returned damaged, the bond refund will be waivered.
- Once our goods are delivered, they are outside of Huntley + Co’s control. Any damage to our goods throughout the duration of the hire period is the Client’s responsibility. The Client must ensure that the goods are returned free of damage and products returned soiled or bathroom products and candles that have been used will be charged for at their replacement cost. This also includes damage to accessories or cushions that are left outside and are damaged due to weather or sun exposure. Any damaged and / or cleaning charges will be invoiced to the Client at the cost of repair or replacement.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to log the collection on-line or to phone / email at least two business days prior to the end of the initial rental period. If the Client wishes to extend the rental or fails to notify Huntley + Co of their election, the rental will continue on a weekly basis until the Client logs the collection.
- Two days hire at the applicable rate will be charged after notification of intention to have the furnishings collected.
By entering into this agreement you undertake that you will keep confidential:
- your login details to this website;
- the content on this website ;
- the commercial terms and discussions held between you and the Company; and
- any other communications between you and the Company.
Any breach of this confidentiality undertaking will result in termination of your online access and legal action for damages and losses caused to the Company as a result of the breach.
DELIVERY AREA AND COSTS
- Currently Huntley + Co only delivers to the Sydney metropolitan area.
- Our delivery costs vary depending on the number of items:
- under 10 items $390 including GST
- 11-40 items $490 including GST
- 41-70 items $590 including GST
- 71 items or more $690 including GST
PAYMENT & BOOKING JOBS
Accepted quotes can be booked as far in advance as you like.
Subject to availability, installations can be booked a minimum of 3 business days prior to delivery date. Payment and stock selection is required immediately.
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD OR EFT.
Credit card – This is the easiest way to pay. Your credit card will be charged 2 business days prior to the installation date. Sufficient funds must be available. By utilising our bookings platform you are authorising Huntley + Co to debit your credit card for the total amount payable for your installation (including any variations to your quote that you make during the stock selection phase).
EFT payments – it will be your responsibility to ensure that the full amount payable for your installation is received in cleared funds by Huntley + Co at least 2 business prior to your installation date. Bank details for Huntley + Co are provided in your quote; and are as follows:
Acct Name: Huntley and Co
Acct Number: 352299
Your Ref: [your quote number]
Furniture stock must be selected online 3-10 business days prior to installation.
Accessories, wall decor, props, lamps and rugs must be selected 3-5 business days prior to installation from the warehouse in Artarmon.
It is entirely the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the furniture and stock selected fits within the designated property, lifts and thoroughfares. Any returns or swaps due to stock not fitting will incur a redelivery charge.
If items are swapped or changes are required resulting in Huntley + Co re-attending the property, then a re-delivery fee will be charged.
We are only able to provide an indicative time for installation – we recommend property photography not be scheduled on the same day as installation, as completion times can vary & are not guaranteed.
The Client must provide access to the property and be onsite during the duration of the delivery and collection.
The property or space that we are delivering into must be prepared for installation prior to the truck’s arrival. This includes removing any furniture, boxes, items on the floor etc that are in the rooms or access paths to the rooms that will be styled.
All trades and cleaners being finished prior to our teams arrive. Please note we are not able to install if the site is not safe for our team, works are still being carried out at the property or the walls are wet with paint.
Huntley + Co are not responsible for moving any product or items that are not our own. If the team are asked to move items for a client, they may do so at their own discretion however they will take no responsibility for any damage done. Huntley + Co reserve the right to refuse moving product that is now our own and reschedule the delivery.
If we are not able to delivery or collect due to the property or clients not being ready, a redelivery fee of $600 will apply.
For OH&S reasons, our delivery team must wear shoes while carrying goods in and out of the property.
ART / MIRROR HANGING
As part of its optional services, Huntley + Co offers to hang our art and/or mirrors for an additional charge. Please note that permanent wall anchors will be used. The Client is responsible for vendor consent prior to installation. Huntley + Co is not liable for any damages or make good.
Under no circumstances will Huntley + Co hang art that does not belong to Huntley + Co.
If a client decides to hang art / mirrors themselves, or via a third party, they must hang the art via string / rope on the back of the frame or by the two hooks if specified. If a piece of art has two hooks on the back for hanging, it must not be strung. Sticky hooks cannot be used to hang any of our art or mirrors, permanent wall anchors must be used.
If the client cancels or reschedules an installation or collection within 2 full business days of the pre-arranged time slot, a rescheduling fee of $600 will be incurred.
RISK OF GOODS AND RISK PROTECTION AGREEMENT
From the time the goods are delivery until the time the goods are collected, the Client shall indemnify Huntley + Co against any loss of, or damage to, the goods (howsoever occasioned).
Huntley + Co offers an optional Risk Protection Agreement for each installation which the Client may elect to take up. Under this Agreement, Huntley + Co will waive the Client’s indemnity in respect of the goods under certain scenarios including theft, vandalism, fire and flood. The Risk Protection Agreement is subject to certain terms and conditions for the waiver to be valid – please see below for full details of the Risk Protection Agreement.
- By paying the Risk Protection fee, the renter has entered into an agreement with Huntley Holdings Pty Ltd, ABN 61 624 884 788 (trading as Huntley + Co) for the hire of items listed in your Quote (the “Items”).
- The renter agrees to accept and Huntley + Co offers a risk protection agreement in respect of the Items for the duration of the rental period against the following risks (defined events):
- Theft and/or Vandalism of one or more of the items which has been reported to the nearest police station within 48 hours of the event resulting from a forcible entry of the premises where the items are located so long as the location is the same as set out in the schedule or such other location approved by the owner in writing.
- Fire or flood damage to one or more of the items resulting from a fire or flood in the premises in which our furniture was installed.
Exclusions: The risk protection agreement offered by Huntley + Co in respect of the defined events does not extend to wilful or intentional acts committed directly or indirectly by the renter, or any party related or known to the renter.
- The renter shall within 3 business days of a defined event notify Huntley + Co in writing of the event.
- Upon the happening of a defined event causing loss or damage to one or more of the items, the renter shall pay Huntley + Co an excess of $100 (one hundred dollars) per item lost, destroyed or damaged (capped at $1,000).
- Huntley + Co shall not be liable to the renter or any other person in respect of any incidental loss, spoilage or damage caused directly or indirectly from the happening of a defined event.
- Huntley + Co shall not seek to recover from the renter the cost of any one or more of the items lost, destroyed or damaged as a result of a defined event (subject to the exclusions) upon compliance by the renter of the conditions herein contained ( the risk protection agreement).
- The cost to the renter of the risk protection is based on a percentage of the rental amount which has been included as an “optional extra” in the schedule.